Job Description :
- Preparing to be a Business development manager (Sale Executive).
- Traveling with Business Development Manager to observing sales encounters, analyst problem and learning all sales process.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with existing and new customer.
- Following up the progress of customers’ decision-making to achieve sales target.
- Collecting the payment from customers.
- Following up any market trend and report to the Product Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- New graduate are Welcome.
- Male or female age not over than 25 years old.
- Experience in sales and marketing is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, good communication skills, able to work under pressure and flexible.